Flight Route - Airport fees and general information
Maiquetia nacional airport (terminal Auxiliar)
Caracas - Los Roques - Caracas.
Check in times
Please be at the airport 1 hour before your departure.
How to get there
Ask any taxi driver - they know how to get there. There is also a Bus leaving from Caracas every half hour from Hotel Alba.
The Airplane leaves from: Domestic Terminal in airport Simon Bolivar Maiqueta (Terminal Auxilar) - La Guaira, Venezuela.
Leaving: 7.30 in the morning every day with returning: 17.00 hours in the afternoon every day.
For any special pricing and flights from Margarita (Mon - Wed) - please contact us!
Transport to and from Airport
Rent a boat from La Guaira, Higuerote or Margarita, to reach the archipelago of Los Roques.
Policies & disclaimers
1. Responsibilities: Los-roques.com takes responsibility of contracts and agreements celebrated with his clients in the supplying of all our services. Similarly we declines all responsibility by wars, strikes, delays, fires, accidents and their consequences, epidemics, destruction of machineries, acts of government, robberies, lootings or any other cause other people`s to the company, as well as the accidents suffered by subcontracted services or delays in flights and transfers of commercial airlines. The company is not either responsible by the derived consequences of the consumption or possession of drugs or narcotic substances in our programs and services.
2. Documentation: The traveller must bring with himself his documents of identification and consular visas, in case of problems by defect of the passport or lack of consular visa appear, the company is not made responsible by the expenses originated by the delay or total lost of the contracted services.
3. Reintegration by cancellation on the part of the tourist: The eighty percent (80%) 30 days before the date of beginning of the services. The seventy and five percents (75%) 15 days before the date of beginning of the services. The fifty percent (50%) up to one week before the beginning of the services. The twenty-five percent (25%) up to 72 hours before the beginning of the service will be no reimbursement between the 72 hours and the beginning of the service.
4. There will be no reimbursement in case of no Show, inadequate documents of trip, abandonment of tour in anyone of its moments or services nonuse voluntarily by the traveler. In case of rain or bad weather or any reason of greater force that could put in danger the security of the tourist, the company reserves the right to modify the program, without the tourist has right to claim or indemnification.
5. Claims: All the claims will have to be directed in writing to our offices, within the forty and eight (48) hours following to the conclusion of the services.
6. All the conditions of hiring of the services are considered accepted by means of:
1) the execution of the payment of the services contracted previously to the beginning of the service;
2) the acceptance of voucher of the services that is extend to client by electronic mail, via fax or by any other mechanism;
3) the use of any part of the contracted services.